The Programmer is responsible for the creation and maintenance of quality software applications which satisfy or exceed business requirements. Provides application development services, complying with the current prescribed methodologies.
Candidate will be a key hands-on contributor in the software product development life-cycle, performing analysis, implementing software architecture and design, development, integration and testing for major, minor and maintenance releases.
· Required Skills
Extensive experience with the Microsoft suite of development tools and languages, specifically:
MS SQL 2012, MVC, C#, XML, Java Script, Jquery
Experience with managing a team developers porting an extensive ERP Application to a mature C# codebase..
· .NET-based, distributed, N-tier system design experience across tiers:
§ UI (User Interface tier), CSS3, JQuery
§ BL (Business Logic tier), utilizing both Windows and Web Services, MVC
§ DL (Data Layer tier), including data modeling, normalization and indexing for high performance (MVC approaches)
· In-depth knowledge of .NET infrastructure technologies to communicate across the tiers (i.e., .NET Remoting, MSMQ, or WCF)
· Strong understanding of database design. Working knowledge of the SQL server 2008/2012 ,
· Experience with XML related technologies.
· Ability to write design documents, technical functional specifications and communicate effectively with rest of the organization. Strong attention to detail. Dedication to completing work on time-sensitive projects.
· Adheres to Quality guidelines.
· Adheres to schedules.
· Independently can manage and deploy builds.
· Should have experience of minimum 3 MVC projects that has gone live.